Any student at Illinois State University is welcome to come check out Delta Chi during recruitment. Delta Chi is a diverse house and the goal of recruitment and rush week is to meet and develop friendships with students who are not members of our chapter. There is no pressure to join the house by attending a rush event, they are merely put on to introduce new men to the Illinois State Delta Chi chapter.
Register for fall rush with Illinois State University at: https://forms.illinoisstate.edu/forms/dos_fsl_ifcrecruitment
Any additional questions can be referred to our Recruitment Chair Will Stack at email@example.com .
Give us your information and join the Facebook group!
If you're interested in joining, please fill out the form below and we will enter your information into our rush inquiry database.
Become a Brother
Brothers in the Bond of Delta Chi have come from all different backgrounds and are very diverse in nature. Becoming a brother begins with the attendance of events during Rush Week. These events help the active members to know the young men who have come to see the house and potentially receive bids to join. By attending Rush events, students help to show their interest in Delta Chi.
The next step in the process of becoming a Brother is the Associate Member process. The AM process is detailed and hazing free. It is a time to better know the other men both pledging and active in Delta Chi, and is a time to ensure Initiation into Delta Chi is a decision you are prepared to make.
The final step to becoming a brother is initiation and is only reached by those who have accomplished the steps before it. Men from all generations have benefited from the choice of joining Delta Chi. If you have an interest in becoming a Brother, attend a rush event; or if you know a Delta Chi, let him know you are interested and the process can begin.
- Sunday September 11th, 2016 - Come stop by the Delta Chi Table at the Hancock Stadium Club from 7-9 p.m. for meet and greet.
- Monday September 12th, 2016 - Open House at 400. West Willow from 7-9 p.m. Stop by to meet the brothers and enjoy some catered food.
- Tuesday September 13th, 2016 - Beach volleyball cookout a the house from 7-9 p.m. Play volleyball and eat burgers and hotdogs off the grill.
- Wednesday September 14th, 2016- Hangout and hit the driving range at Swingers. Meet at the house at 6:45 p.m.
- Thursday September 15th, 2016 -Invite Steak Dinner at Alexander's. Meet at the house at 6:45 p.m.
- Friday September 16th, 2016- - Bid Day (9 a.m. to 3 p.m.) Student Services Building 387
The Delta Chi Fraternity at Illinois State University awards one $500 freshman scholarship to an applicant that has demonstrated stellar academic and involvement achievement during their high school years.
Click the link below to fill out the scholarship application.